Are there government that I can apply to for funding to assist with the purchase of a Mobile Alert?

Funding from particular groups is on a case by case basis. For example, the National Disability Insurance Agency may provide funding for an individual who meets specific criteria. Your family doctor may be able to provide information regarding the various organisations to contact.

Comment on this FAQ